Kogasu Part I
Drawing upon inspiration from Japanese culture, Kogasu which means to "burn" or "char" is an old traditional to treat wood for interior design. This is a salute to the importance of trees in nature and also their significance in the lives of humans in their homes. This piece belongs to the 'Colossal' series which is journey into macro photography.
Limited Edition (30)
Digital Image printed on Fuji Crystal paper.
Width: 18 in
Height: 12 in
Weight: 2 lbs
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We offer every customer a 10-day no-risk money-back guarantee on your order. Please note that the following is required for a returns request to be accepted:
- It has to be less than 10 days since you have received the artwork.
- The artwork must be in the same condition as it arrived.
- Please note artworks must be carefully readied for return shipment in their original packaging* in order to qualify for a refund.
- It is important therefore that you take care of the packing material when unpacking the purchased artworks.
- For artworks that arrived damaged we ask for a photo of the damage to be provided so that the we can learn more about what went wrong with their particular shipment. *If the packaging was insufficient, please package to the best of your ability and be sure to take pictures for insurance purposes. Note: After the request for return is approved by email, you will have additional 10 days in which to fulfill the return of the artwork.
HOW CAN I REQUEST A REFUND?
Any work of art that qualifies for a return will also qualify for a refund. However, the refund will only be issued after the returned artwork is received.
Standard Delivery (1-3 weeks)
We send your product in secure, custom-made packaging designed specifically for art and use selected shipping partners. Depending on the shipping options and product, you can choose the delivery service for your order during checkout. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the order will be delivered to your shipping address after production.